Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My first race....that didn't happen


So...as you may have heard me mention before....I am now part of my cousin's racing crew on her sailboat, Que Pasa. Last Saturday was supposed to be my first race but it was canceled due to weather. While I was totally bummed that we didn't get race, I figure that they know better than I do and if they think we shouldn't be out there....I don't want to be out there. The next race will be on April 18th and I'm hoping to have some pictures from that. I'm sure the rest of the crew won't mind if I stop every now and then to take a picture! For now...Here is my cousin Steph just chillin on Que Pasa.

2 comments:

  1. I think this will be way fun. I'll be waiting for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad about the non-race. sounds like you don't have a real long wait till the next opportunity.

    Lookin forward to hearing about it. and seeing all the pictures you take before and after the race. :D

    ReplyDelete