Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter is here!

Just a picture I took when I was out for a walk with Sidney this morning. We have a ton of beautiful new snow and I love it. I don't necessarily love the freezing weather that comes with it but it's here anyway so I may as well get out and enjoy.

Just another picture I took this morning. My camera has lots of cool options to change your pictures to black and white, sepia etc...so I played around with it a bit. I still have lots to learn but it sure is fun!

I drug my friend Trish up the canyon to play in the new snow last weekend. It was great to get out and the snow makes it all so pretty. I think I may even get Trish out on snow shoes with me sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures look great! You remind me, I need to get off my butt and take the camera out.

    ReplyDelete