Saturday, December 13, 2008

The reason I blog


So...I got a new camera I really did not need but really wanted. I actually love to go hiking and snow shoeing and love taking pictures along the way. Now, I will take my new camera everywhere I go. I will annoy all my friends and family by taking pictures at every gathering and then I will post the pictures on this blog. Somehow I will justify getting this camera. I love it! We are getting pounded with snow today so I'm dragging my friend to the mountains tomorrow to get some new pictures with my brand new camera. I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Andrea,
    We got a new camera too and started to report our trips better than ever.

    Ciao,
    Michele and Nadia

    Montebelluna, Treviso, ITALY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger and I are ready for tomorrow up in the mountains with you and your new toy. I must warn you, if there are any awful pics of me that posted; you're in trouble. See ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never a bad reason to take a pic and share with everyone. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you deleted my comment, I have to leave another one! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete